I attended a training with Chalene and she talked about self confidence. Something a TON of us struggle with.
Here’s 5 tips to boost your self confidence:
1. Understand your personality. Are you an introvert or an extrovert. There is no right or wrong answer here. You just need to understand so that you can realize where you get your energy boosts from (internally or externally) and what depletes your energy stores.
2. Non verbal communication. Pay attention to your non verbal communication. Ever notice someone who sits or stands tall with their shoulders back and looks you in the eye when they talk to you? That’s confidence. And smile! People will feel more connected to you.
3. Make people feel special. Everyone loves to talk about their favorite subject: themselves. So ask them questions. Give compliments! Definitely takes the pressure off of you when you’re focused on being curious about the other person.
4. Speak with confidence. Have good posture, speak a little louder, smile, and don’t be uncomfortable with a little silence instead of using filler words like “like”.
5. Practice. You have to practice at anything you want to be good at. So practice with your friends and family. 😊
What in the world is a FOOD MACGUYVER??
A food MacGuyver is someone who can find something HEALTHFUL to eat in any situation. Food is enjoyable, yes... but we also need it to live a healthy lifestyle. Want to get my 5 food hacks to become a FOOD MacGuyver? Enter your information and click on the button to get your FREE eBook!