1. Get some fresh air and vitamin D (sunlight). 20 minutes is all it takes. Take some deep breaths.
2. Meditate. You can do this anywhere. Quiet your mind for 5 or 10 minutes. If you have trouble with that you can go on YouTube and search for ‘guided meditation’.
3. Get enough sleep. Sleep is so important for restoring the glucose level in our brains.
4. Listen to music. Ever hear a song and it takes you directly back to the moment you heard it and you just feel good instantly?!
5. Exercise. Yes. It’s true. Not only can being active help you physically, it can even help you mentally.
6. Eat something healthy. Food is fuel. How you fuel your body will affect all of your functions. Including your brain.
What in the world is a FOOD MACGUYVER??
A food MacGuyver is someone who can find something HEALTHFUL to eat in any situation. Food is enjoyable, yes... but we also need it to live a healthy lifestyle. Want to get my 5 food hacks to become a FOOD MacGuyver? Enter your information and click on the button to get your FREE eBook!