1. Fight infection
2. Fight / prevent cancer
3. Reduce inflammation in the body
4. Treat digestive problems
5. Lower risk of brain disease
6. Lower risk of heart disease
7. Preventing and treating Alzheimer’s disease
8. Could help with depression
Are you having turmeric everyday? You could put it on your food or you can even take it in a pill form.
Here is another idea for you:
Recipe: Spicy Turmeric Ground Turkey (makes 5-6 servings)
– 2 lbs ground turkey
– 1 teaspoon coconut oil
– 1 tbsp of minced fresh ginger
– 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
– 1 1/2 tbsp ground turmeric
– 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
– 1 tsp of cayenne pepper flakes
– pink Himalayan salt to taste
1. In a large pan over medium heat, add coconut oil.
2. When oil is hot, add minced ginger and minced garlic and stir for 1 minute.
3. Add turkey and stir fry until mostly cooked.
4. Lower heat to low, then add in turmeric, garlic powder, cayenne and salt. Keep stirring until fully cooked.
5. Use with sautéed veggies or on a salad
What in the world is a FOOD MACGUYVER??
A food MacGuyver is someone who can find something HEALTHFUL to eat in any situation. Food is enjoyable, yes... but we also need it to live a healthy lifestyle. Want to get my 5 food hacks to become a FOOD MacGuyver? Enter your information and click on the button to get your FREE eBook!