I think that this has happened to almost everyone on the planet. So I think I should write about it. Everyone will be able to relate to this topic.
I received some not-so-great news today. And from there I had 2 choices: 1. Give up. 2. Let it fuel my fire. 🔥
So how do YOU NOT give up?? How do you move forward? I’ll tell you what I’m going to do. Please add your comments too. Let’s help each other.
1. Talk about it with a close friend. Someone that you really trust. It can help get those thoughts out of your head.
2. Write down what’s bothering you. Writing it down can help alleviate the anxiety. Figure out what you can control and what you cannot control. Let go of the things you cannot control. Really understand and identify the negative feelings that you are feeling. Most likely the feeling underneath anger is actually hurt.
3. Understand that it is only temporary. Be still in the moment and realize that no pain, disappointment or confusion lasts forever.
4. Do some deep breathing. Really focus on your breath. Inhale and exhale. Visualize the air going from your lips down into your belly and back out. Release the tension in your body.
5. Repeat a mantra or motto. Could be something very simple like ‘this too will pass’ or ‘this is gonna fuel my fire’. Say it out loud. Believe it.
What other ideas can you add to this list? I’d love to hear what you have to say in the comments.
What in the world is a FOOD MACGUYVER??
A food MacGuyver is someone who can find something HEALTHFUL to eat in any situation. Food is enjoyable, yes... but we also need it to live a healthy lifestyle. Want to get my 5 food hacks to become a FOOD MacGuyver? Enter your information and click on the button to get your FREE eBook!