There are so many people in the world who are NOT successful. This could pertain to just about anything: business, fitness, nutrition, relationships. I have noticed some traits that successful people have and thought I would share.
1. They take responsibility. They don’t blame others for things that happen or act like a victim. They take ownership for their thoughts, ideas, and even their mistakes.
2. They continuously learn new things. They are always a student of life and seek out new knowledge every day. Whether it’s books, live seminars, webinars, or podcasts. They are constantly trying to better themselves through learning.
3. They surround themselves with other successful people. These people “bring them UP”. You always hear that ‘we are the average of the people we hang out with’. Hanging around other successful people with the same or even bigger goals will raise your vibration, make you learn more and increase your understanding of what is possible. Analogy: In volleyball games when a really good team plays a NOT-so-good team they sometimes play down to their level.
4. They don’t see mistakes as failures. They see mistakes as opportunities. They figure out what didn’t work and make adjustments until their idea works! Mistakes are just a way of learning.
5. They are completely dedicated. They don’t have one foot in and one foot out the door. They are all in. Quitting is not an option. They have the drive and determination to reach their goals.
6. They make plans/goals. They write down what they will do each day to accomplish their goals. (Daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly). They have a concrete plan with milestones to achieve. They are organized, know their priorities, and schedule their time.
What would you add to this list? Put it in the comments.
What in the world is a FOOD MACGUYVER??
A food MacGuyver is someone who can find something HEALTHFUL to eat in any situation. Food is enjoyable, yes... but we also need it to live a healthy lifestyle. Want to get my 5 food hacks to become a FOOD MacGuyver? Enter your information and click on the button to get your FREE eBook!