Lots and lots of people struggle with the temptations of the weekend. Parties, BBQs, and birthdays. Here’s 5 tips for staying on track.
1. Think of it like a weekday. Do your workout. Eat like you would during the week. Good food choices will make you have more energy for all the fun you will have. During the week you have a plan right? Do the same thing on the weekend. Make your plan and stick to it.
2. Get enough sleep. Enough said.
3. Treat it like a mini challenge. Sometimes the stubborn people of the world like this sort of thing. Raise your hand if you’re stubborn. 🙋🏽 (AKA determined.)
4. Drink enough water. I know, I know. I hate it when people say this to me too. Because I have to really work at this one also. Sometimes if you’re reaching for stuff to eat you might be thirsty. Try drinking a glass of water or tea and then wait 15 minutes. Do another ‘gut check’. Pun intended.
5. Change your mindset. This way of eating is a lifestyle. Not a fad that’s going to fade in a couple weeks. You got this. Be confident and positive.
What else can you add to this list?
What in the world is a FOOD MACGUYVER??
A food MacGuyver is someone who can find something HEALTHFUL to eat in any situation. Food is enjoyable, yes... but we also need it to live a healthy lifestyle. Want to get my 5 food hacks to become a FOOD MacGuyver? Enter your information and click on the button to get your FREE eBook!