Yes. You heard that correctly.
If you are anything like me you love bread but you know it’s not good for you. So here’s an alternative that is going to satisfy that craving.
These are so good! I promise. Even my husband likes them.
Here are some ways you can enjoy them:
- Toast them in the toaster and add some grassfed butter on top
- Make an egg sandwich
- Make a sandwich with applegate salami, lettuce, tomato
- Melt 2 cups mozzarella and 2 ounces of cream cheese in the microwave or with a double boiler
- Combine 1 1/2 cups almond flour and 1 tsp baking soda
- Whisk 2 eggs
- Now combine all the ingredients together. Mix it while the cheese is still melted with your hands or with a mixer until everything is incorporated. You have to work fast here.
- Separate the dough into 6 equal parts and shape them into bagels and place onto cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle everything but the bagel seasoning on top and bake in the preheated oven at 400 degrees for 10-14 minutes. Or until they are browned.
- Keep in the refrigerator.
Feel free to share!!!! These are so easy and won’t take you more than 25 minutes from start to finish.
What in the world is a FOOD MACGUYVER??
A food MacGuyver is someone who can find something HEALTHFUL to eat in any situation. Food is enjoyable, yes... but we also need it to live a healthy lifestyle. Want to get my 5 food hacks to become a FOOD MacGuyver? Enter your information and click on the button to get your FREE eBook!