SISU: determination, bravery, courage, perseverance, strength and resilience.

Shop

Yes. I know pizza made in the traditional way is not so healthy. But it’s about BALANCE!!  

I believe that you can eat healthy 80% of the time and the other 20% have something not as healthy and still be successful. 

To order click HERE

What in the world is a FOOD MACGUYVER??

Jasmine-star-stock-3

A food MacGuyver is someone who can find something HEALTHFUL to eat in any situation. Food is enjoyable, yes... but we also need it to live a healthy lifestyle. Want to get my 5 food hacks to become a FOOD MacGuyver? Enter your information and click on the button to get your FREE eBook!